March 30, 2007

Start spreading the word


I'm leaving real soon. I want to be a part of it..... New York. Yippee. I can't wait HHhubby has a business trip and I am going to meet him there for a fun weekend. Hopefully we will have time to see a show. I've never seen a real show. Any recommendations? We are also going to meet my friend and her hubby for dinner. I can't wait I haven't seen her in at least two years (the last time I went to NY). Although it will be a quick trip, most likely going via red eye-it will be worth it.

HHhubby will work the first two days and then we can explore. The Hubbs also has family there, so we can hopefully meet up with his cousins. I think they still live in the East Village.

We did manage to go to Monterey last weekend. It was a spontaneous trip which was great. I love doing this. As you have kids you do this less, and we should really do it more. We stayed over Saturday night and then went to the Aquarium Sunday. Really it is pneomnal place-internationally acclaimed and all. The kids had a blast and then we met friends for lunch. Fun beach side with a cold beer.

Things have been busy here lately. Nothing unusual, but the daily grind. We had a bout of pink eye here both HHkids and then a bloody nose yesterday. Not me HHboy.

Today I got my brows waxed and I'm ready for the world.

Not much else to report, I am having my first jewelry show next weekend. So I need to start planning and getting everything in order. I was able to get some other artist to donate some goodies, so each person will leave with a little bag of goodies. Who doesn't like girly freebies.

And I will also be raffling jewelry. Don't you wish you could come. I do.

I had to retire from writing at Fluff. Writing as Vanity Flair was fun, but even though the site has a ton of traffic there as little interaction. At some point you need people making comments. Even if its just to say Britney is a fool. Or Trump wears a toup. You get the idea.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and hopefully there will be more post soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fizzgig said...

If I had the chance I'd see Lion King!! Enjoy NY!

March 30, 2007 10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I now have Frank Sinatra in my head.....dang you!

Have a great time in NYC! I envy you! I've always wanted to visit the Big Apple.

April 02, 2007 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NYC is definitely #1 on my must visit list. I'm so jealous . . . you lucky girl!

April 02, 2007 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

What does your DNA say?
K.T
I think I can
Housekeeping
double vanity
Rainy Day Fun
It's a girl
Over the moon.....
Here and back
Books and more books

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics